Saturday 3 September 2011

I guess it really makes a difference which school you choose.

Back at work already. Our first day back was Friday. After one hard day’s work, I was absolutely knackered. Its gonna take something to get back in the swing of working Mon-Fri again. So I’m at a new school – what a different ball game! So strange yet so much better. We had a range of team building games – including a blindfolded assault course. This would never have happened at my old school. I guess it really makes a difference which school you choose.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new school. In theory I shudder when "team building games" are mentioned, although usually they're OK. Hope you survived all right. I find school camps end up being very team building anyway.
    Good luck for the new year.
    Stella x (now over at blogger- I won't move again, promise.)
    http://myproclivities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete